The Coupon Clippers

12.18.2010

Walmart Deals: U-Build Monopoly for $2! Baby Alive for $14! Wonka Candy Canes for $.38!



Here are some great Walmart deals (depending on your location)!!

U-Build Monopoly is on rollback at many stores for just $5. Use the $3/1 coupon to get it for $2.

On that same page, there are other valuable coupons for toys!  I printed one for a Baby Alive doll that's on sale at Walmart for $19.00, making it only $14.00!!  



Wonka Candy Canes are priced at just $0.88. Buy 2 boxes and use the $1/2 coupon (located in the "Foods" category) to get them for $0.38 each.

Tip:  You can almost always print 2 of each coupon (per computer!) on Coupons.com!  After the first one prints, just go back and search for the coupon to print it again (you may have to go to the very last page in order to find it).

Thanks, Passion for Savings!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mindy ,

    I beat you on this one , I got my ubuild for only .50 cents thats right walmart had a coupon for 5.00 off of the game one per household . So just had to inform you my dear friend I beat the best .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that Berk! I appreciate the compliment, but believe me, I'm not the best at this. ;o) I heard about those $5.00 coupons at some Walmart's, but I don't think ours had them... Bummer!

    ReplyDelete