The Coupon Clippers

12.17.2010

HOT - Target Deal - Vaseline Intensive Rescue 10 oz. Lotion - ONLY $0.49!

 

I’m sure your skin is beginning to feel the effects of this cold weather! So here is a HOT Target Deal!

TIP:  You can use both a Target.com coupon as well as a manufacturer coupon (from a newspaper, printed from the internet, etc.) on any particular item!  This is called "stacking", and it will save you even MORE!


(Buy) Vaseline Intensive Rescue 10 oz. Lotion - $2.99
Use $1.50/1 Vaseline Skin Care Item from Target.com
   (located in the "Beauty" category on the left side of the page)
Use $1/1 Intensive Rescue Lotion coupon from Coupons.com
Final Price: $0.49 each after both coupons!

TIP: You can print 2 of EACH of these coupons and get 2 full size lotions!!  After your first coupon prints, just go back and search for the coupon again, then print.  For the one from Coupons.com you may have to go to the very last page to find it the second time. 



Thanks Common Sense With Money!

5 comments:

  1. Dear mindy lou i clicked on that link and it kept askin me all these stupid questions and did i want to sign up for this or that , I HATE THOSE THINGS! get me direct acess to coupons.. please help me !?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear mindy lou just downloaded two coupons on this product , the only thing i did not like is target.com blocks you after two coupons im so sad :( do you have any solutions, or do you know what i can do to get just a few more.
    sincerely disapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as the questions and offers you were asked about... Are you talking about on Coupons.com? It should have taken you directly to the coupon generator where you could print the coupons. As far as getting a few more, what I can tell you is that you can download/print 2 coupons per computer. I'm not sure if you have more than one computer or not, but you could ask a friend to print the coupons for you (if they will). I have a laptop and a desktop, and I use one printer between them, so I'm usually able to print 4 of each coupon (on Coupons.com and Target). Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mindy ,
    Thanks for the tip me & my besties just scored the lotion , your right it came out to .49 cents Thank |You so much !!!!!! keep em comin ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! So glad it worked for ya Berk!

    ReplyDelete